Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Painting Just Got Simple

I'd been wanting a paint sprayer for quite a while.  My family bought be one for my birthday, but unfortunately it's a high volume, low pressure sprayer that required a BIG air compressor.  Mr Study and I couldn't justify buying a bigger air compressor just for a paint sprayer.  So, I started looking for something else.  I came across the Graco 2900 Spray Station.

source

It received great reviews and I had some gift cards to Lowe's.  I took the plunge and bought it.  The first time I used it I painted some end tables.  It went quite well.  If you are looking for a sprayer that can get in small spaces, this is not for you.  The paint cup gets in the way sometimes. I've only done one project, so I'm going to wait to give my full review.     

So far, so good!  Wood, watch out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment